Recent beauty purchases from Luxola and iHerb--review:Sleek MakeUp Palette & Physician's Formula liquid eyeliner!
Today is the last day of 2013.I wanted to blog an entry of my beauty favorites for 2013 or my favorite moments from 2013 but I don't seem to have the time now.Thus,I decided to make this blogpost first and perhaps in the days to come,I'll do a recap of 2013 :)
I love buying stuffs from Luxola.This is my honest personal opinion and if you follow me on instagram,you'd known that I've been buying stuffs from them months back.I made my third online purchase from them 2 weeksa go.They have amazing discounts and fast shipping.
So far these are the things that I've bought from Luxola(pics below)-- the Beauty Blender, Tangle Teezer(I carry this everywhere & it's in pretty sparkly purple which is now out of stock on Luxola!),Sleek MakeUp Contour Kit and Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish.
|They gave me a free Sigma brush!|
Recently they were having such a massive sale..I managed to buy Sleek MakeUp i-Divine Au Naturel!I've never been a fan of eyeshadows..the only one that I always wear from time to time is MAC's Carbonized ( a beautifully pigmented eyeshadow).
But after watching the video below from one of my favorite makeup guru on Youtube,raving about Sleek's palette,I just had to buy it.Plus because of Luxola's sale,I got the palette below at only.. RM30!Yes that's cheap for such a high quality product and plus I don't use eyeshadow often so I don't want to spend too much on it(i.e buying the Naked Palette etc).
So how was the palette?I freaking love it and I've to admit that I use it everyday now.It's great for travelling because the palette is sleek(hahaha) and not bulky..I can't wait to bring it to Bali with me :P
|The pretty colors!|
|That's Razin's niece's feet btw haha So cuteee|
The boyfriend's sister Qeema wanted to purchase items from iHerb so I joined her!Stuffs that I bought:
- Giovanni's Frizz Be Gone(hair serum)--I'm always a sucker for hair products!
- Real Techniques Expert Face Brush-- I bought their Core Collection brushes in August and use them everyday!I use their buffing brush for foundation/powder and their contour brush for bronzer.
- Cococare Cocoa Butter Stick--great body moisturizer for travelling and of course it smells like chocolate!
- Yogi Bedtime tea--I have trouble sleeping early.Everyday I sleep at 1.30 am which isn't good for my skin!
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster--black liquid eyeliner(they've this in brown as well) which is so amazing!It's my favorite liquid eyeliner this year and it beats my previous favorite from Stila!That's saying something!
|Wearing the eyeliner..lovesss!|
I don't really care much on whether it makes my eyelashes grow longer or not because I've long eyelashes already haha Though they're straight so I've to always use an eyelash curler and mascara
This would be my last blogpost for 2013..I've a few more blogposts but I think blogging twice in a day is pretty annoying and I've done that before hahaha
Happy New Year to all of you..I hope 2014 will be a year that brings us all more happiness,success and prosperity!Enjoy New Year's eve or New Year's day with your loved ones :)